Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cultural Identity (Ju yong Park)




This one is KimchiSandwich. It's amazing. Because This is combined Kimch and Sandwich. So Foreign people interest this and enjoy and everyone knows Korea's food's favor.
























I made like this for showing we try to understand another country culture and I want to show combine each other culture.






















I wanted show korea culture. Because most people who r live in America don't know how to use this. One research people's brain who use chopsticks be able to develop.

3 comments:

  1. Kimchi Sandwich sounds great ! I think Korean Cuisine delicious and Kimchi Sandwich is a good choice to put on your poster =) next time bring "me" a sample I`ll give it a shot for our class then I can share my thoughts better hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUJUJUJUJUJUJU :)
    Hey I wanna eat something spicy :D And I'm just curious does Baris can eat spicy food?? haha
    I like your poster because you compared between Korea and US :)I havent seen you are using chopskicks!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY..Kimchi sandwich look was great..!!! i want to try...can u teach me how to make it??? i want to learn..haha..

    ReplyDelete