Sunday, September 18, 2011

HeeJeong Ok




This poster is quickly explain about the Korea. It composed


with national falg, Bul go gi, Hae woon dae beach, and how


the country's shape looks like.

























This is my Korea's national flag from 1883 which


is a symbol of our country.


the white back ground means brightness, peace


and pure. the red and blue means, balance of


yin and yang.






















This is Bul go gi, which is traditional food in Korea.


cooked with beef, onion, carrot, green onion, red pepper.


It tastes like sweet and slightly salty








































One of famouse beach in Busan of Korea, lot of


tourist have been coming every year; especially


in summer, Hae Woon Dae baech is crowded alot.


many interesting places are located in arround


beach. I want to recomend for visit here.



















3 comments:

  1. Heejeong :)
    First of all, is your family name "ok"?? That's cute!haha
    As for your poster, I enjoyed looking at yours, because it says traditional culture, including history, and great location! I'll visit Korea next summer with my Japanese friend :D I want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how to cook bul go gi? I usually go eat bul go gi with my friends because it tastes good. After looking at your poster,it makes me know more about your culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Korea, because I often watch Korean TV drammars.I really want to visit Busan. It is very beautiful. From your poster, I know Korea is as beautiful as it is in the drammars. I hope that one day I can go to Korea. Can you be my tourist guide???

    ReplyDelete