Sunday, September 18, 2011


Hello,every one. This is a poster that about traditional festival of China. The first festival I mentioned in the poster is the Spring Festival. The reason why I chose this image to help express this festival is that there is a tiger there which represent our lunar year of tiger. This is a huge festival in China. We celebrate it by eating big dinner, staying with family and visiting family! What's more, the second festival I introduced to all of you, is the Lantern Festival. We stay with family and play with the lantern, also we eat Tangyuan together,which is a symbol of good luck. Then, is the mid-autumn festival,another big festival in China.We also stay with family, enjoying the moon and eating the moon cakes together. Lastly, is the Chinese's Valentine's day--Qixi. This festival is based on a fairy tale of Niulang and Zhinv. I love all the festivals in China. It means a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. Yashu :)
    unfortunately I cant read your explanation:( but i heard about chinese festival from you, at the class ;) I think Chinese and Japanesse culture have some things in common, dont they? haha China has unique fastivals! It's so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vincy!
    I liked how you explained many festivals from China! I would like to know more, and one day celebrate eat. (moon cake :P)
    What do you celebrate in the lantern festival??

    ReplyDelete