Monday, September 19, 2011

Japanese culture

Thank you for choosing my poster!!!!! I like you guys's poster,too!!!!

This is what I made it, when I considered what elements make me an Japanese, I realized there are 2 different aspect. One is unchangeable culture(in other word, old culture or traditional culture), the another one is changeable culture( in other word, new culture or pop culture).
Unchangeable culture is including article9, that japan renounce any war, and desire the world peace, traditional cloth, food, housing, flower art and so forth.
As for changeable culture, I put cartoon, Japanese bar, school uniform, photo machine. That's what most of Japanese(or Japanese girl) like.
This is one of poplar cartoons right now, this story has cartoon, animations, and movies. By the way, people who love this story or charactor, can dance with this theme song.

12 comments:

  1. I love your poster! You deserve the 1st place!I l'm a big fan of Japanese cartoon.The most importantly, in your poster, I can clearly know about Japan,from changeable and unchangeable culture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Poster Mina ! Good job. Even though I have no idea which cartoon character`s picture that is I think "Pokemon" is missing from your poster ! Thatss my favoriteee =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your poster!! Maybe becuase China is close to Japan, some of Japanese culture is popular in China, and I love it so much. SO cute, so special!!! anyway, congratulation on winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yashu :)
    Thanks for your comment! Did u vote me??haha I like cartoon,too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bariiiiiiiis :)
    Thanks for your comment!! Hey~ that's good point!! I forgot one important cartoon!!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicy :)
    Thanks for your comment! you know what?? I love Chinese food so much :D haha I want to know chinese culture more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mina!
    I liked the way you made your poster. You explained part of the Japanese culture and some traditions. I liked that you added a photo of yourself wearing a Kimono, that was pretty good. You should teach me some creativity skills ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mina

    I love everything about the Japanese!! Anime, FOOD!! WOOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alaaan :)
    Thanks for your comment!! Oh yeah :D I'd like to tell you a lot of Japanese culture! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shu:)
    Thanks for your comment! hihi, I'm happy that you like Japanese stuffs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your poster because i like the cartoon and the foods in Japan..*_^!!

    ReplyDelete