Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cultural Identity Warp-Up






























I chose these pictures, because the pictures can represent the identity of China. The roast duck is the most of famous food in the China. The secod picture, two people is wearing the Chinese style dress. Most of Chinese people who is getting married, they will wear this dress. Because it also is part of Chinese culture identity. The third picture, it is a kind of folk snack in China. The crab apple in side and candy cover it. You can see lots of these kind of Chinese folk snack is sold on the street if you in China.





1 comment:

  1. Chu :)
    I like your poster because there were so many chinese food pics! I like Chinese food, and my family too! My mom and I have been China once to tast real Chinese food :) haha I want to learn how to cook Chinese food!

    ReplyDelete