Friday, September 16, 2011

Cultural Identity Wrap-up


What I have learned from this chapter is that cultural Identity is the Identity of a group or culture, and each individual is influenced by its own group or culture.Moreover, I have learn two new things that is the concept of melting pot and salad bowl.
After looked at all of poster in class, I flet each culture is beautiful and unique. Culture is meterial wealth, and spiritual wealth that display a group or a country's identity.Each individual has their own calture.,and each culture has their own identity.
 
When I finished my reading of "globalization v.s. americanization", I know that differents cultures are influencing each other. Because of their differents, cultures would conflict each other, also would accept each other. These can refer to "melting pot"and "salad bowl" to describe the problem. I can deeply felt that as a immgrant in U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment